ARC-GYDE™ IS A FAMILY OF WIRELESS DIRECTIONAL STREERING SYSTEMS
ARC-GYDE™ uses Boregyde's CABLELESS™ through-the-earth telemetry, that eliminates the need for expensive and troublesome wirelines.
The "connection" between the Down-Hole Sonde and the Surface Subsystem is by Electro-Magnetic (E-M) waves. This feature allows a Steering Tool to operate without a Wireline!
It is comprised of the following:
- A Down-Hole Subsystem consisting of the Instrumentation Sonde, Drill-String Antenna, and a Non-Magnetic Drill Collar.
- A Surface Subsystem consisting of the Receiver-Processor, Windows Laptop/PC, and Safety Barrier Box.
- Optional items include a Remote Driller's Display, and other accessories.
ARC-GYDE™ REDUCES COSTS!
The CABLELESS™ feature eliminates all wireline costs. It not only eliminates acquisition and maintenance costs, but eliminates lost time due to splicing costs and failed wireline repair trips costs. Additional savings result from increased driller efficiency that is provided with accurate and easily assimilated graphical presentations of drilling progress relative to the planned trajectory. ARC-GYDE™ may be operated directly by the driller from the drilling console.
ARC-GYDE™ DELIVERS WHAT YOU WANT!
- ACTIVE BOREHOLE DESIGN
- SURVEY ANGLES AND POSITIONS
- DATA QUALITY
- PLANNED BORE PARAMETERS
- ACTUAL BORE PARAMETERS
- STEERING DEVIATIONS FROM PLAN
- AS-BUILT PLOTS
- DRILLING REPORTS
- "WHAT-IF" BORE DESIGN CHANGES
ARC-GYDE™ IS FRIENDLY!
- Operator interface is by way of a laptop or PC (Win XP)
- All functions are selected from an easy to use set of
- Text and graphical presentations of drill orientation
- Planned and actual position plus steering correction for optimal return to the planned path
- All necessary calculations are performed by the computer
- All raw and calculated data are stored on hard drive
- Operator can choose among several types of displays while drilling including:
- Current survey data
- Historical survey data
- Planned/Actual trajectory or steering to path
- Operator can select the current "as-built" showing a comparison of the actual VS. planned trajectories
- All data can be printed/plotted at the drill site
ARC-GYDE™ IS ADAPTABLE!
- ARC-GYDE™ In-hole Antennas are available in different
sizes (OD): 3½", 3¾", 4¾", 6½", 8"
- Threads at each end of the Antennas are in common
usage for the comparable survey collar
- The drilling contractor generally supplies collar as required
to make up a suitable Bottom-Hole-Assembly (BHA)
- Sonde Unit is compatible with all of the Antennas
- Alkaline and Lithium batteries are available and interchangable in all sondes
CLICK HERE FOR ARC-GYDE™ SUB-SYSTEM
CLICK HERE FOR ARC-GYDE™ DOWN-HOLE